Prior to each treatment session, we will have each patient wash their hands and have their temperature measured. If you are having any signs of COVID-19 including fever, cough, fatigue, shortness of breath or body aches, or if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you test negative before coming to our clinic. Throughout the session, patients will be required to wear a face mask.
For information on testing locations, please refer to: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/coronavirus/resources/covid-testing.page
- Treatment sessions will be 1-on-1 60 minute sessions. Patients are asked to be prompt on their arrival times as we will not be able to extend treatment into the next patient's appointment slot.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the office.
- All therapists will wash their hands before and after treating each patient.
- All therapy equipment will be sanitized before and after each patient use.
- Clinicians will wear face masks for the duration of treatment
- Newly Installed HEPA Air Purifier to purify air quality in clinic